Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Witam. Posiadam oryginalny zestaw hifi alpine w bme e90 i o to moje pytanie chce zmienić wzmacniacz ale oryginalnie jest podpięty na kostkę a nowy na rca czy muszę prowadzić nowe kable czy da się ta kostkę przerobić? 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.