Skocz do zawartości
IGNORED

Black/Death/Thrash Metal - czyli Klub Miłośników Łojenia.

Chaos
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Szkoda, że dopiero teraz wyczaiłem ten temat!

Właśnie kompletuje swoje 1 stereo i słucham Gojiry, Seether, Slipknota itp.

Powiedzcie na jakim sprzęcie słuchacie muzyki?

(16m2, budżet 8-9 koła, raczej używany)

Wrzucam mój utwór testowy :)

Ukryta Zawartość

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć treść.
Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć treść (możliwe logowanie za pomocą )

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć treść (możliwe logowanie za pomocą ) Edytowane przez Sonic990

obiektywnie o audio

ostatni LP znakomity

No.

Właśnie zbieram flaki ze ściany.

Uwielbiam taki kontrolowany chaos.

Ukryta Zawartość

No.

Właśnie zbieram flaki ze ściany.

Uwielbiam taki kontrolowany chaos.

Impetuous Ritual i Portal sprawdz, jesli nie znasz.

Ukryta Zawartość

Impetuous Ritual i Portal sprawdz, jesli nie znasz.

Portal znam, Impetuous Ritual muszę obadać.

Ukryta Zawartość

Szczegóły boksu Emperor od Blood Music. Cena: 700 EUR (!!!) nie licząc kosztów wysyłki....

Emperor official “The Complete Works” Box Set – GENERAL INFORMATION

Okay, there is quite a lot of information to digest here, but if you are interested in this box set, please read it through carefully! It's very likely if you keep asking these questions, I won't answer them because the answers are here.

Emotikon smile

GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOX -

This is a 24-LP + 7” + Book + Extras box set that will be sold directly from Blood Music only.

There will be no distributors on the release.

There will be no CD release of this box set.

There will be no digital / Bandcamp release of this box set.

The material will not be released separately from the box set in these forms ever (i.e., these vinyl masters will not be released separately, the book will not be released separately, etc.). Even if a label attempts to release anything like this again, they will not have access to the vinyl masters, book layouts, etc. nor could I imagine them going to the trouble of trying to recreate such a thing, due to the insane expenses and time constraints.

There will be no reserving copies in advance of everyone else (besides the day-early member pre-orders).

There will be no paying in installments, there was a warning a year and a half ago that this was coming, and you could've set aside 30 EUR per month and afforded it.

Emotikon smile

There will be no PayPal or credit card payments on this release, due to the ease of fraud and the difficulty in working with PayPal on such large projects. There are alternatives for those outside of Europe (please read further).

This will be the last box the label ever does of this size. It took everything I had. I won't do this again.

PAYMENT METHODS -

For those in areas where bank transfer is normal (Europe), payment will be expected in euros through IBAN bank transfer, with the buyer taking care of all fees (generally free within the euro zone and a small fee to those with other currencies). You can set this up with your bank, but if any extra fees are incurred during the transfer, you will be expected to make up the difference through PayPal.

For those who were hoping to pay for this with credit card, please note that most credit card companies allow you to take out cash as a loan. So, that is an option if you do not fully have the cash in-hand now.

For those in other areas, there will be the following options:

- Find someone in Europe who is trustworthy and transfer them money in any way you wish (PayPal, etc.) and have them pay for you via bank transfer. This will be the cheapest method, likely, and still allow you to pay with PayPal. This is done at your own risk with that person!

- Send cash (euros) in a very, very well-concealed manner. This is also done at your own risk and should be sent express with tracking in order to limit problems. There will be a 5 EUR extra charge for sending cash (bank charges fees for receiving cash, if you can believe it).

- Send an official bank check (NOT personal check, NOT company check), drawn against actual funds (euros). I will not try to cash a check which does not look official, so please take from a trusted institution.

Please note that checks are VERY uncommon in Europe and come with a high price. An extra 30 EUR will need to be added to the total to cover any extra fees with the bank. There is also the possibility that the check encounters a 'special kind of processing' (at the bank's discretion, unfortunately, not mine), in which case there may be an extra 15-20 EUR fees, which will need to be paid via PayPal before the set ships. This will only be known after the check finishes clearing. But they assured me this is unlikely to happen. Sorry for all this, but checks are not normal here.

All payments will be made in euros this time. Even if you check out in the USA store and the price reads in USD, the payment will be made in euros.

CHECK OUT -

Payment must arrive within a maximum of two weeks after checking out with the item in the store. This means you need to send the money immediately after check out to ensure there are no problems.

If items are not paid for, you will be banned from ordering the box set ever again and from the Blood Music webshop for wasting everyone's time and will be forced to find it on the aftermarket. It sounds harsh, but this box set is a lot of work, and I want it to be available only to those who will actually buy it and not make more work and slow down the process for everyone for no reason.

AND THE VERY IMPORTANT STUFF -

There will be three different configurations of the set. There will be NO die hard version this time. Every version is equal in stature and every version costs the same.

There will be 667 copies of the box set. It might sell fast, it might not. The figure was based on how popular the label was when I licensed the rights (less popular than now). Also based on how massive of an endeavor this is. On the flipside, when Emperor was announced at Wacken in 2014, tickets sold out in 48 hours. So, it might sound low, but I cannot afford to print nor store more, and the amount of copies is set in stone. This box cost a fortune to prepare and manufacture, every single box costs hundreds upon hundreds of euros just to make. It will take up the size of about 20000 LPs when finished. This is on a very different level than making one extra LP in a single LP release.

The plant has estimated the final weight of the box at around 17kg (37.5 pounds). I estimate shipping costs at around 75-150 EUR around the world. The intention is to (if suitable materials can be found) double box the entire thing for shipping and send via tracked Express Mail. I might still have my USA shipper take care of packages to USA and Canada, but the costs will not be cheaper because transporting these over to USA from the plant will already cost a fortune.

As someone pointed out - upon launch, some people considered the previous box sets by the label 'too pricy,' sat on it for a while, and they sold out. Now they go on the aftermarket for 2-3x their original price, with many people asking to buy them (I really get several e-mails about them per month).

The price of each box, not including shipping or any payment processing fees is 700 EUR. If you count the 7” (cheaper than an LP) and the book (pricier than an LP) each as a record, that comes out to just under 27 EUR per record. Which is a pretty reasonable deal, considering the level of time and expenditure that has gone into this.

All album layouts were finished as of last night, and are being sent to the plant on Monday, so this is going to press right now.

VERY IMPORTANT - the pre-order period will go a bit differently than normal. The set will come for pre-order on December 9th, and stay that way for TWO WEEKS ONLY. I will be shutting down the label webshop on December 23rd until early March due to a need to rest after such a difficult year. In the past, I've left the shop open for people to order over the holidays, but despite banners in the webstore and vacation auto-replies, some people get really flipped out about waiting for their orders, so I've decided to not sell anything during this time. If there are any copies of the box left after December 23rd, they will come back for order in March 2016.

*** VERY IMPORTANT - there will be two special bonuses for people who order in 2015. Probably the best bonuses to come with the box. They will be manufactured only for those who orders in 2015 and no exceptions will be made. The cost of the box will be the same in 2016 but without the specific extras (to be mentioned later).

VERY IMPORTANT – expected time from order to shipping is *6 months*. The reason? Vinyl lead times are VERY long now, and it also took literally 2,5 years to complete all preparation on this set. Due to promises and obligations, I'd like to get it for sale in 2015. I have absolutely zero interest in taking anyone's money and running with it. I have some big releases into next year, and running away with people's money would ruin my label and reputation forever. Why would I legally license and build this entire crazy set and then walk away at the last second when all I have to do is press it and ship it? So, I just ask that you are aware of this and remain totally patient. I won't be able to reply to people who get antsy about shipping times, but I will be posting public updates as I receive them from the plant (once every month or two, likely) and keeping people aware of what's going on. The plants claims that they will aim to have the set finished by April, but they have not been accurate with time quotes in the past. And this will be manufacturing during the dreaded Record Store Day manufacturing times. I expect and hope for a May 2016 release.

You may not order any other items with the box set, the shipping of the sets is complicated enough that I only want to focus on shipping them out when the time comes.

I hope everything is clear, perhaps I forgot something. But this is a very unique item within the world of music, and exceptions must be made for its release. I'm very excited to get a copy in my own hands, as Emperor is for me one of the greatest bands in the history of music.

I hope you will like what I've built. Visuals begin tomorrow.

Thank you.

Ukryta Zawartość

Niezłe jaja i śmiech na sali z tego gościa z Blood Music. Mam nadzieję, że wielu się nie nabierze. Za 700 EUR (z małą dokładką) praktycznie można dorwać pierwsze bicia winyli Emperor. Zbierze pre-ordery, a płyty dopiero ...na wiosnę :). Oby tylko nie było potem jak w wątku o zwrocie kaucji przez Harpia Acoustics (temat gdzieś na AS).

Ukryta Zawartość

Z okazji premiery nowy płyty stary kawałek.

Nic odkrywczego ale zajebiście lubię to retro w ich wykonaniu.

No i brzmienie jest takie jak by nagrali 40 lat temu.

Ukryta Zawartość

Niezłe jaja i śmiech na sali z tego gościa z Blood Music. Mam nadzieję, że wielu się nie nabierze. Za 700 EUR (z małą dokładką) praktycznie można dorwać pierwsze bicia winyli Emperor. Zbierze pre-ordery, a płyty dopiero ...na wiosnę :). Oby tylko nie było potem jak w wątku o zwrocie kaucji przez Harpia Acoustics (temat gdzieś na AS).

jaja jak jaja... Blood Music to raczej poważana firma w środowisku, znana w wydawnictw wysokiej jakości. On już zrealizował dwa boksu w przeszłości, Moonsorrow i Strapping Young Lad, nie licząc masy innych pozycji. Wszystko to ogarnia jedna osoba, bo Blood Music to jest jeden facet. Cena faktycznie jest BARDZO wysoka, ale z drugiej strony ten boks Emperor jest pozycjonowany jako produkt premium, z najwyższej półki - specjalny mastering, 200 gr. winyle 45 rpm, wysokiej jakości okładki, album dodatkowy - to wszystko czyni ten boks wyjątkowym.

Ukryta Zawartość

Zgadza się i szacunek, ale cena to wg mnie nieporozumienie (+ nieznana cena wysyłki, będzie z 60-80 EUR, bo poczta w kraju wydawcy jest bardzo droga). Nie kupię tego boxu dla zasady. W środowisku wydawców robią sobie powoli z gościa z BM żarty - bo to już jest niestety skok na kasę, tym bardziej, że produktu jeszcze nie ma, typowe badanie rynku, bo 2.000.000 EUR to już przyjemna kwota :).

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Fajny death/doom w starym dobrym stylu.

słucham właśnie nowej płyty, zaczyna się całkiem całkiem

Jak macie ciekawe propozycje w tym stylu to chętnie posłucham.

Hamferd "Evst" mnie to rozwala aktualnie :)

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Zgadza się i szacunek, ale cena to wg mnie nieporozumienie (+ nieznana cena wysyłki, będzie z 60-80 EUR, bo poczta w kraju wydawcy jest bardzo droga). Nie kupię tego boxu dla zasady. W środowisku wydawców robią sobie powoli z gościa z BM żarty - bo to już jest niestety skok na kasę, tym bardziej, że produktu jeszcze nie ma, typowe badanie rynku, bo 2.000.000 EUR to już przyjemna kwota :).

no ja mam podobnie... z jednej strony bardzo chciałbym to mieć (mam bzika na punkcie Emperor) z drugiej zaś nie mogę sobie w głowie usprawiedliwić tej ceny do końca....

inny temat: winylowe wznowienie "Live in Leipzig" Mayhem - słuchał ktoś?

Mayhem-live-LP-purple.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Nie słuchałem, niestety - w zasadzie odchodzę od wznowień przy obecnej winylmanii. Miły akcent w postaci PL wersji koncertu na kasecie w wydaniu LOR :) :) :).

Ukryta Zawartość

Jak macie ciekawe propozycje w tym stylu to chętnie posłucham.

Ja lubię Serpent 1 płytę ale to znasz pewnie

Ukryta Zawartość

Łokmen Saba

Mejdin Polen, chociaż to bardziej hejwi ale pomimo bardzo młodego wieku całkiem ciekawy materiał.

I na koniec bardzo elektryzująca zawartość ale raczej nic odkrywczego .

Ukryta Zawartość

Równo za tydzień - 16 grudnia - zapraszam do warszawskiej Progresji na:

CARNIFEX + WITHIN THE RUINS + FALLUJAH + BORIS THE BLADE

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Dziś mija 14 lat odkąd nie ma z nami Chucka...

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Pamięta ktoś jeszcze o nich?

Jak Finlandia to moje objawienie jakiś czas temu.

Może ktoś ma jakieś propozycje równie zagrzybionego black metalu.

Ukryta Zawartość

> Może ktoś ma jakieś propozycje równie zagrzybionego black metalu.

dwie kolejne Oranssi;)

Ukryta Zawartość

I tu jest problem bo chciało by się jeszcze ;)

Oranssi w całości doskonałe i chwała im za to że przywracają wiarę w młode zespoły.

Ukryta Zawartość

Na jakich kolumnach słuchacie muzyki metalowej? Obecnie posiadam Acoustic Energy Evo3 i o ile brzmienie wysokich, szczegółowość, stereofonia jak dla mnie są idealne to o tyle brakuje mi jednak dołu, solidnego kopa, tak, żeby poczyć moc stopy centrali. I zaczynam myśleć o przetestowaniu JBL ES90 lub coś w tym stylu z głośnikami basowymi o słusznej średnicy.

Niestety ale 16 cm niskotonowce to jednak za mało do metalu w pokoju 20 m2.

Podpinam się pod temat,

zapraszam:

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Zaloguj się, aby zobaczyć treść (możliwe logowanie za pomocą ) Edytowane przez Sonic990

obiektywnie o audio

Jak Finlandia to moje objawienie jakiś czas temu.

Polecam W.A.I.L oraz Rahu,ostatnie Clandestine Blaze. A ze stęchłego Death metalu Ghastly ,Desolate Shrine.

Ukryta Zawartość

Polecam W.A.I.L oraz Rahu,ostatnie Clandestine Blaze. A ze stęchłego Death metalu Ghastly ,Desolate Shrine.

Ostatni Desolate Shrine bardzo ciekawy.

Ukryta Zawartość

No dokładnie.

Do metalu musi choć trochę estradowo być.

I ja mam podobny problem. Chciałbym wymienić obecne Clatronic ,ale mnie interesują kolumny w okolicy cenowej 500-700 a nie 2000. Rozumie się ,że to rynek wtórny:)

Czego się wystrzegać a co wziąć pod uwagę? Czy jakieś firmy mają kiepskie głośniki, obudowy ,które nie grają zbyt dobrze przy mocnej muzie? Ktoś polecał stare jbl a co np. z technics, jamo? Kto ma jakie starocia i jak grają przy Death, Black Metalu?

Ukryta Zawartość

What the fuck, it's Christmas!

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Dla mnie to jest metalowa płyta roku ;)

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

Ukryta Zawartość

• Pokaż nowe odpowiedzi