Jump to content

Kabel (taśma) do wieży TECHNICS SE-HD301


Recommended Posts

Potrzebuję kabelek (taśmę) do wieży Technichsa łączący amplituner z radiem. Czy ktoś wie może jak on/ona sie fachowo nazywa...i gdzie można taki/ą kupić ???

Szukałem w paru sklepach z częściami elektr. i nic.

moj mail...lesnydar@go2.pl



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.


AdBlock blocking software detected!

Our website lives up to the displayed advertisements.
The ads are thematically related to the site and are not bothersome.

Please disable the AdBlock extension or blocking software while using the site.


Registered users can disable this message.